[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Type- Temp to Perm
Duration- 6 months plus
Location- Phoenix, AZ
If interested send updated resume – email@example.com
• Lead modeling efforts on projects working with junior level modelers to complete deliverables
• Setup of Revit views for use by the MPS Project team including electronic document filing and all other facets of the electronic drawings and/or model.
• Ability to create Revit work sets and understanding of Revit work sharing process
• Input of marked‐up drawings into Revit.
• Creation of minor mark‐ups and input of same.
• Fluency in the 2D and 3D space.
• Understanding of 3D coordination with other trades.
• Back‐check own work for accuracy before passing on to others.
• Prepare copies and help make sets of documents for transmittal to other parties.
• Download drawings and information from the Web, SharePoint or project websites (FTP, etc.).
The skills of designing are usually obtained from technical schooling or from experience gained on the job as a previous CAD/Drafter/Modeler, etc.
• Possess a minimum of 2 years of total experience with knowledge of electrical symbols and electrical drafting conventions and standards.
• Must have solid working knowledge of the most current modeling applications software in use by REI, including being able to create and manipulate Revit families, views, browser structure, sheets, schedules, filters and similar Revit functions.
• Position requires a person with good interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate with others.
• Ability to take verbal and general written direction well and turn that direction into appropriate, working design documents.
• Ability to type, proofread, spell check work without supervision.
• Ability to receive and transmit documents on behalf of the design team, either via posting to website or the Internet or via hard copy.
• Fluency with all plotters, printers and reproduction systems used in house or on the job site.
• Fluency for importing documents, such as spread sheets, photos, images, and word processing files into Revit projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Fluency in the current version of Revit software employed by the Department.
• Fluency in reading 2D plans, electronically or hard copy.
• Fluency in Autodesk Navis Works, Autodesk Design Review and working knowledge of 3D layout and design.
• Able to generate e‐mail independently.
• Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Documents and archives work pursuant with the REI standard