[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Director of Operations, Electrical Services (ES) is the operations leader for the TEiC Electrical Services offering. The Director of Operations is responsible for providing overall leadership to the service offering and driving achievement of business targets. The Director of Operations will report to the Vice President of Operations.
* Develop the Electrical Services (ES) business modeling for achievement of short and long-term business success; implements model at both established and future ES operations locations.
* Directly leads Electrical Services (ES) operations locations and provides leadership to management personnel; coaches and mentors direct reports to facilitate positive change; recommends corrective action, including personnel change, if necessary.
* Identifies high potential employees throughout the organization; fosters development of employees to support organizational growth.
* Observes wide assortment of issues related to current and future business outlook including labor trends, competitor positioning, marketplace conditions, and customer behaviors; provides insight and feedback to senior leadership.
* Drives all staff to complete all commercial, operational, and company reporting requirements by assigned date.
* Develops sales strategy in alignment with TEiC/BPI strategic priorities within power market and untapped growth markets; communicates and leads team to achieve sales targets.
* Assists senior leadership with corporate planning process for future resource loading including staff, equipment, and facilities; recommends off-cycle changes if required.
* ​Manages business offering budget including personnel, equipment, tooling, and facilities.
* Implements risk management practices for all facets of business including estimating, proposal management, and project execution.
* Sound understanding of project controls and project risk management tools.
* Demonstrated experience interfacing and negotiating with both site-level and corporate customer personnel.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment; capable of adjusting priorities.
* Experience leading salaried and hourly personnel, both local and remote.
* Superior project estimating and proposal knowledge.
* Sound understanding of execution of electrical services projects.
* 7-10 years in electrical engineering, electrical project management, or related experience.
* Progressive growth in positions of increasing responsibility
* Preferred B.S. in Electrical Management or Electrical Engineering.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.