[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Title- Solar Designer (HYBIRD WORK SCHEDULE)
Contract 6 months plus
Location- Phoenix, AZ
Work Schedule- 2 days a week from home 3 days in office
Pay- $45-$65 hr
if interested send updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applies basic engineering principles and established design practices in developing moderately complex design concepts and deliverables.
• Applies judgment and makes decisions with respect to deliverables and input interpretation.
• Capable of handling difficult technical assignments within an area of expertise and can provide technical guidance to other professionals.
• Performs design calculations, detailed material quantities and estimates, and records.
• Uses advanced applications (e.g., modeling and design software) in performance of work provided.
• May review the deliverables of others.
• May define work assignments and maintain schedules.
• May program control systems or participate in other plant start-up activities associated with a specialized area of expertise.
• Coordinates with other design group personnel to review and exchange project information necessary for design development.
• May support field activities.
• May communicate project design requirements, progress and schedules.
Preferred Technical Skills:
• Ability to use the appropriate electronic applications and programs required for performing assignments.
• Include but not limited to CADD, other electronic applications, information modeling and document storage systems.
• Intermediate industry knowledge and technology trends.
• Advanced ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned.
• Advanced knowledge of other disciplines.
• Basic knowledge of construction and constructability practices and principles.
• Intermediate knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides related to assigned engineering discipline.
• Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Microstation.
• 3D design & other CAD software knowledge a plus.
• Experience with engineering calculations.
• Advanced knowledge of utility scale solar design. (50MW+)
• Advanced knowledge of above and below grade cable routing and installation requirements.