[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Type: Full-time/Contract
Senior Completions Coordinator
JM Test is seeking a Senior Completions Coordinator for one of our clients. We are a service company at our core and we seek ambitious and motivated team members who are committed to bringing their own energy and positivity to each site.
JM Test is for people who are energetic about making a difference and bringing value to each client.
This position as a Senior Completions Coordinator will be responsible for planning, supporting and/or implementation of construction project completions and commissioning of a variety of facilities, including commercial and industrial installations. This position will be responsible for the tracking and testing for various facilities and completions documentation and verifications ensuring alignment with project contractual requirements. The Senior Completions Coordinator will require on site project time to support requirements. This on site time may be business travel or long term field assignment.
· Observe and promote company and site safety policies.
· Review contractual specification for completion and commissioning requirements of projects.
· Create, verify and finalize turnover boundaries and turnover packages.
· Set up tracking, reporting and turnover documentation of projects and ensure field teams understand and implement the tools.
· Review, plan and communicate vendor requirements with personnel performing commissioning efforts.
· Develop and implement of commissioning and startup plans.
· Ensure satisfactory implementation by field teams during execution of completion and commissioning plans.
· Perform and accept/reject verifications of construction status and completion on equipment.
· Perform and accept inspection of installed devices and completion of field required setup and verifications.
· Coordinate and lead checkout, testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of project efforts by addressing problems and routine requirements of equipment and devices.
· Ensure the process of maintaining proper documentation of activities is being followed in order to support the clients record keeping and reporting requirements, including turnover documentation.
· Guide Assistant and Staff level personnel in activities required by the Completions and Commissioning department.
· Independently lead projects for Completions and Commissioning, including proposal support.
· Understanding of various testing equipment operation processes and procedures as well as logical controllers and field control systems (PLCs) as integrated in startup procedures.
· Responsible for oversight and support of project work activities for mechanical: piping, rotating equipment, stationary equipment, steel, welding, rigging, insulation, heat trace, paint, hydrostatic testing, fire protection and coatings. For electrical activities: installation, conduit, cable pulls, relay testing, substation, terminations.
All as applicable per job skill set of individual.
· Meet responsibilities required as a Mechanical or Electrical Superintendent
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Minimum of 11 years of Completions and/or Commissioning experience.
· Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in a Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical engineering/technology, construction management, or relevant field of study preferred.
· Computer Skills: MS Office Suite, BlueBeam, Cloud Based Software.
· Candidates will be required to complete a minimum of 30 hours of OSHA training in order to be OSHA 30 Hour Certified.