[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP18309 IMPLEMENTATION LEAD 1 INTERCESSION CITY, FL 1 MONTH
ReNuke Services is seeking an Implementation Lead 1 at out client site in Intercession, FL
Work hours: 7 am - 5 pm, M-F, some Saturday's may be required. This role is fully onsite. Per diem may be offered if nonlocal.
*Manager prefers previous Duke experience*
Participate as a project team member and provide primary construction oversight of installation contractors. The following list of responsibilities apply:
• Review project scope of works, specifications, and contracts to obtain a good working knowledge of the project prior to installation kick-off.
• Participate in project planning meetings as requested.
• Provide input on constructability and past experience.
• Support Installation Kick-off, Pre-Outage Planning, Installation and Outage meetings with project status and updates.
• Confirm with Project Lead that all appropriate permits and state notifications are in place and issued for construction activities to begin.
• Final verification of contractor safety, equipment, and LOTO training and qualifications.
• Work with Project Lead and installation contractor on schedule development.
• Understand Execution Plans and ensure compliance.
• Act as the primary site contact for the installation contractor.
• Perform frequent field observations to ensure project installation success.
• Provide or arrange for site safety orientation as required by the contractor.
• Participate in daily pre-job and mid shift briefs with the installation contractor.
• Conduct walkdowns of work areas to ensure that all hazard prevention measures are in place prior to allowing installation contractors to begin work.
• Hold Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) as needed for installation contractor as the Contract Work Leader Site Sponsor (Business Unit dependent).
• Review installation contractor time sheets for T&M contracts for accuracy as required (Business Unit dependent).
• Enforce contract requirements as needed. and site security guidelines.
• Alert Project Lead immediately to impending issues and needs.
• Coordinate any Field Changes and Extra Work Authorizations with the Project Lead.
• Monitor and ensure installation contractor compliance with company Safety, LOTO, NERC/CIP, FME (foreign material exclusion), and environmental policies.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are enforced.
• Ensure critical lifts are communicated well in advance to station personnel and Project Lead.
• Follow critical lift plans, stop work if a variance is encountered.
• Monitor installation contractors QC program and identify compliance issues (Business Unit dependent).
• Attend daily meetings (as needed) with station management to provide updates and a plan for the week. Ensure coordination with Station Representative.
• Participate in weekly planning meetings with station personnel to be coordinated with appropriate planner as required.
• Provide project updates to Project Lead on a daily basis via the daily installation report/log.
• Provide weekly written report to project lead for department weekly report inclusion as necessary.
• Implement Emergency Action Plans as needed.
• Ensure installation contractors understand Emergency Action Plan details prior to starting work.
• Report all events including injuries, first aid, environmental events, near misses, and LOTO violations.
• Assist Project Lead with development of field project punch-list, maintain the punch-list, and ensure that the installation contractor adequately completes the punch-list.
• Ensure installation contractor maintains accurate red line/as built drawings throughout project.
• Maintain electronic log of lessons learned and provide to Project Lead at completion of project.
• Participate in Post Project Debrief
• 10 years of related experience. White rated projects