- Q: I'm a job seeker, do I have to register to use the site?
- A: Registration is not required for job seekers to search and apply for posted jobs. All of our job posts are available on the job boards or via the search tool. The Black Book resume database does require a log in for security purposes.
- Q: I'm a shop and I'd like to post some jobs. How do I register to use the site?
- A: Please use our registration page at https://www.roadtechs.com/busreg1.htm.
- Q: I'm a job seeker, how do I apply for a job posted on Roadtechs.com?
- A: The post will contain either an email link or website URL for you to use to contact them (more).
- Q: How long has Roadtechs.com been on the internet?
- A: The site was started in 1997 (Click here for more information).
- Q: How many jobs are posted on Roadtechs.com in a typical day?
- A: Most weekdays, we see between 150 and 200 job posts.
- Q: How do I contact Roadtechs.com?
- A: We prefer that you use our email link.
- Q: How do I determine the contractor that is staffing a nuclear outage or petro-chem/fossil turnaround?
- A: Contract shops change frequently and Roadtechs has no means to determine who the current contractor is. We suggest that once you target
the outages / locations you desire, and then Goggle the local union info.